Friday, December 27, 2013

Post Christmas Shopping Spree


Working at the mall is probably the most dangerous thing for me. I find myself wandering into stores on  lunch break and buying everything! But right now that's OK because almost every store is having some sort of after Christmas sale! Here's a few of the items I got on my spree yesterday!
Post Christmas Shopping Spree

1. Clueless Tank: I got this at Wet Seal. I don't usually shop there but they had their Clearance BOGO 1¢ sale so I thought I would give it a shot. You really have to pick through those racks to find something cute... I ended up spotting this tank and falling in love. Clueless is one of my favorite movies, so if you haven't seen it, watch it on Netflix. I plan on pairing this with a cardigan and leggings or my leather skater skirt. 
Paid: $6.53

2. Eagle Tank: I also got this from the Wet Seal clearance rack. I'm still not convinced on this one but the BF picked it out so I went with it. I'm saving this one for summer music fests with a bandeau and shorts. 
Paid: $6.07

3. Polka Dot Sweater: I couldn't find the exact sweater I got, but this is it in another version of it. Mine is teal with light blue polka dots. I honestly love shopping in the adult section at JCPenny because the "juniors" section looks like a middle schooler's closet with those T shirts with puns on them. I'm matching this one up with a button up shirt under it with a skirt, jeans, or dress pants. I'm really excited for this one!
Paid: $19.99

4.Grey Cardigan: Got this one at JCP as well. The model in this pic does not do this cardigan justice. It is really cute and not old lady I swear! This is a staple in any closet and I just got it to replace the old one I had. 
Paid: $16.99

5.Leopard Cardigan: I have had my eye on this sweater for a while now. Charlotte Russe was having a great sale on sweaters bringing them all down to $15. I normally don't shop here either, but again, the sale drew me in. I am obsessed with leopard print and pink/coral so this fits my style perfectly!
Paid: $15

6. Audrey Hepburn Sweatshirt: This was the last thing I bought from Wet Seal. They also had a 50% off sale going on so the sweater was really cheap! I love Breakfast at Tiffany's, so I bought this to add to my Audrey collection. 
Paid: $11.20

7. Aztec Cardigan: This sweater has caught my eye at work a couple of times and it finally went on super sale. It was 70% off and I got my employee discount as well so it was a good deal. I need to get some not black leggings to wear with it though!
Paid: $21.59

8. Burgundy Crop Top: The boy friend picked this out as well to match the polka dot skirt. I really don't mix prints a lot, but I trust his fashion sense! This was such a cute shirt anyways. And a great price!
Paid: $8.80

9. Polka Dot Skater Skirt: I love polka dots. I love skater cut skirts. I love Forever 21. This skirt is so adorable and is so cheap! I want it in 10 more colors! 
Paid: $6.80

What are you spending your Christmas money on? What big sales have you shopped recently? Let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment