Thursday, December 26, 2013

Crazy Christmas

Wow! I have been so busy with decorating the house, making cookies, buying gifts, and wrapping presents that I've barely had time to blog! Now that the Christmas season is over, work will slow down, I won't be so tired out, and I'll be able to blog more! 

I know that most people get annoyed when you brag about the gifts you got for Christmas, but everyone loves to do it so here's my Christmas gift list!



Christmas Gifts 2013



  • Vikings Blanket: I got this in our white elephant gift exchange along with some cute Vikings towels that I gave to my mom.  
  • OPI and Burt's Bees: My Boyfriend's mom gave me nail polish, cuticle cream and some other manicure items in a little jelly purse. Such a cute little gift!
  • Cupcake Items: My Uncle's girlfriend got me a 'Keep Calm and Eat Cupcakes' mug and a cupcake recipe box full of yummy recipes I can't wait to try out.
  • Mustache Bowls: I used to have the biggest obsession with mustaches! They are just too cute and funny! My mom saw these at a store by my house and just had to get them! The best part is they are microwave safe and come in 5 sizes!
  • Coach Poppy: My wonderful boyfriend got me this Coach Poppy box set with the perfume and the lotion. I mentioned wanting it only once back at the beginning of November and he remembered! I'm so excited for this gift!
  • Silver Jeans: I picked these out on Black Friday for my parents to give to me. Silver Jeans are totally worth the extra money. The jeans have a broken-in feel and don't feel all stiff like other jeans. Plus they come in a million styles. They are on sale right now at Herberger's for like $20 off as a door buster so head over there ASAP!
What did you guys get for Christmas? What was your best and worst gift? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment